<$BlogRSDUrl$>

trato-me por tu


You don't even know me - use your illusion: trato_meportu@hotmail.com

domingo, junho 12, 2005

BUT MY HEART'S IN THE RIGHT PLACE*

Things The Grandchildren Should Know
. . .

"I don't leave the house much
I don't like being around people
Makes me nervous and weird
I don't like going to shows either
It's better for me to stay home
Some might think it means i hate people
But that's not quite right

I do some stupid things
But my heart's in the right place
And this i know

I got a dog
I take him for a walk
And all the people like to say hello
I'm used to staring down at the sidewalk cracks
I'm learning how to say hello
Without too much trouble

. . ."


*Post despudoradamente roubado (nem sei onde ponha aspas) ao Francisco e, por interposta pessoa, ao senhor Eels.

Estes versos são lindos porque são fáceis de compreender. Está tudo lá.
Chamam-lhe estilo confessional. É bem.
Acompanhem com uns acordes e uma pitada de dissonâncias...

0 Comments:

Enviar um comentário


M83
Farewell, goodbye

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?